Aims and Objectives
The School aims at molding the child’s personality by giving him / her ample opportunities and favourable School environment. The aims and objectives of the School are as follows :-
- Education for all round development.
- To make a child good student and good human being to possess feeling of kindness towards God and fellow beings.
- Develop Good manners and healthy habits to keep mental and physical fitness.
- Develop skills to make him / her sociable and encourage group participation.
- Caring and sensitive towards the privileges of others.
- Encourage them to excel in every field
- To make them realize the value of their freedom and use it judiciously.
- Positive Attitude towards problem solving in both academic and non- academic situations.
- To enhance creative skills in all the related subjects.
- Acquire cheerful attitude and develop skill to benefit society and nation.
- Make them aware of social responsibilities.
- We firmly believe in – “Imagination is more important than knowledge.”